Please find below data processing information for the website www.panoramafilms.com. This policy complies with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also referred to as the “Regulation” or “GDPR”), on the protection of personal data relating to people and the free circulation of such data. This information only relates to www.panoramafilms.com and does not cover any other websites which may be accessed by users through the links included therein.
Controller means the people or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Controller also deals with security matters. This website’s Controller supervising personal data processing and protection is Panorama Films S.r.l., with registered office in Rome, Via Tagliamento 76, 00198 represented by the Legal Representative. For enquiries or exercise of rights, users may contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or PEC (certified email address): email@example.com.
Place of Data Processing
The data generated by the use of www.panoramafilms.com are processed in EU countries.
Purposes of Processing and Retention Period
The data collected during the operation of the website are used, in compliance with the requirements of art. 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679, exclusively for the following purposes:
• Navigation on this website – legitimate interests (art. 6 § 1 letter f)) as legal basis of the processing;
• Possible contact request, with transfer of information requested by you – legitimate interests (art. 6 § 1 letter f)) as legal basis of the processing;
• Aggregated analysis of the number of visitors and geographical area of origin.
In compliance with art. 5 §1 letter e) of EU Regulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The data used for security purposes (block of attempts to damage the website) will be kept as long as is strictly necessary for the intended purposes.
Personal Data Supplied by Users
The personal data supplied by users through the form on the site (name and email) will be used solely to respond to requests and will be kept exclusively as long as is necessary to deal with the requests received.
The data supplied when navigating the website will not be disseminated or disclosed to any third party, subject to any request by the competent Authorities for public order purposes or to comply with the law.
The website www.panoramafilms.com, pursuant to art. 13, § 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs users of their rights as follows:
• The right of a data subject to ask Controller to access one’s personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), to update or rectify the data (art. 16 EU Regulation), to restrict processing (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), and the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
• The right to erasure (art. 17 EU Regulation), to anonymization or to block illegally processed data, including those data which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, § 3, letter b) Law Decree 196/2003);
• The right to obtain the certification that data update, rectification, supplement, erasure, block, transformation activities were made known, also in respect of their content, to those to whom such data were disclosed, except when meeting such obligation proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected (art. 7, § 3, letter C) Law Decree 196/2003);
Enquiries may be addressed directly to Controller or using the form provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), or sending an email to Data Controller at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of breach of the Regulation, users have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, which is the processing supervisory authority of the Italian State, as better detailed in the website www.garanteprivacy.it and as provided by art. 77 of the Regulation, or to bring an action before the competent courts (art. 79 of the Regulation).
This website processes users’ personal data lawfully and fairly, adopting adequate security measures aimed at preventing any unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. Personal data are processed using computerized and/or IT tools, with organizational procedures and logics that are strictly related to the above indicated purposes
Cookies consist of portions of code installed within the browser that assist the holder in providing the service for the purposes described.
1. Session technical cookies that are used with a duration equal to the single navigation session and then expire at the time the browser session is closed. Technical cookies are defined and there is no need for user consent for their use. They are not used for further purposes and without the use of such cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
3. Social Plugins: This site uses so-called social networking plugins such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. These tools allow you to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information gained from this site are in any case subject to the user's privacy settings for each social network. If you have logged in to a social network, the latter can assign your visit to this web page to your user profile. If you are subscribed to a social network and you do not want the latter to log out from your respective social network when you visit our website, link the data collected with your profile data. For more information, check out the Privacy sections of their Social: Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Google+.
Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually change your web browser settings to reject cookies, disable existing ones, or just be informed when a new cookie is sent to your device. Be careful that if you reject or disable cookies, some of the features of the website may be lost. Also, disabling cookies or cookie categories does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to delete it through your browser.
Provision of the Guarantor for Privacy of May 8, 2014, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of June 3, available at: